Here are 30 fun things to do with your BFF on Friendship Day (and any other day!):
- Go on a hike or bike ride. Get some fresh air and exercise while enjoying each other’s company.
- Have a picnic in the park. Pack a lunch and spread out a blanket in the sun.
- Go to a museum or art gallery. Explore new cultures and learn something new together.
- See a movie or play. Get lost in a good story and enjoy some popcorn.
- Go shopping or window shopping. Find new clothes or accessories, or just browse and have fun.
- Go to a concert or sporting event. Cheer on your favorite team or band together.
- Go bowling or play mini-golf. Have some friendly competition and laugh at each other’s bad shots.
- Go to an escape room. Work together to solve puzzles and escape the room in time.
- Go to a karaoke bar. Belt out your favorite songs and have a blast.
- Go to a comedy show. Laugh until your sides hurt.
- Go to a spa day. Get pampered and relax.
- Go to a cooking class. Learn a new skill and make a delicious meal together.
- Go to a dance class. Get your groove on.
- Go to a language class. Learn a new language together.
- Volunteer for a cause you care about. Give back to your community and make a difference.
- Plan a trip together. Go on an adventure and create memories that will last a lifetime.
- Just hang out and talk. Sometimes the best thing to do is just catch up with each other and talk about everything and nothing.
No matter what you do, make sure to have fun and enjoy each other’s company! Friendship Day is a special day to celebrate the people who mean the most to us, so make the most of it!